Thursday, November 19, 2015

NOVEMBER OUTFITS


November went by like a breeze, there were so many events yet so little time for everything, but theres one thing out of the so many unpleasant things that im happy about- OLEVLES; i'm finally done with my olevels. I'm definitely so glad and relieved that its all over. November has definitely been a rough and tough  month for me and my family, but i'm glad that we've managed to tide it through together. As someone close to me always said "Tough times don't last but tough men definitely do" , I'm so glad that I've came out of it as a much stronger individual. (so, thank you for the strong words of encouragements :) I'm so glad to have you by my side.)
Now that secondary school life is officially over for me, I finally have more time to do whatever I want to do and I'll finally have more time for my loved ones and the people close to me.

And yup, straight away after the last paper my sis immediately helped me to dye my whole head red.
I can officially announce that i'm now a red head, and after wards I went to chop of my mane which has grew over the mugging period.

ANYWAY
here's my November outfits being collated into one blogpost! Enjoy the visuals! :)

12 NOVEMBER 2015
outfit: top- JCUBE / skirt- Forever 21 / shoes- TOPSHOP




13 NOVEMBER 2015; Here's what i wore for my school homecoming/prom night!

Velvet x mesh dress- Cotton On / Outerwear- MANGO / Shoes- Charles&Keith / Bag- Charles&Keith / Necklace- TOPSHOP





16 NOVEMBER: Dress- The Editors Market / Outerwear- Pull&Bear / Shoes- Charles&Keith / Necklace- H&M






[SNAPCHAT: alanis-tan]

caught up with my bestfriend over some tea and cakes at Lady M! Loved the green tea mille crepe alot and we literally sat there for an hour talking about everything and anything under the sun.




16 NOVEMBER:  Dress- The Editors Market / Bag- rRiver Island




19 NOVEMBER: Dress- The Editor's Market / Jacket- MANGO / Shoes- Charles&Keith / Bag- River Island







heres a really candid shot taken by my bestfriend! :>





snapchat: alanis-tan




































shoutout to my homie over here for always helping me to take my outfit photos! Always so patient with me and each photoshoot session is always jam-packed with lots of fun and laughter with ya around! xoxo

His instagram here // my instagram here



No comments:

Post a Comment