Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy birthday baby girl 👭

FREE THE PITS!!!!

NIHAO HELLO HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MY OLD CAMBODIAN ZHARBOR

WAH MONKEY TAY HUI HUI 
So you've finally hit 18 eh; a legal age and as what they always say- LEGAL AGE= CAN WATCH M18 MOVIES WOO!!! I know you like that idea eh *smirks* 
Hehehehehe m for monkey m for m18 HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA 
wag young adult already!! So please be more mature already ah excuse me that includes not touching me in awkward places u pedo

Hahahahahaha jokes aside, 
Hehehe I'm so glad to have you around, and you are always such an amazing companion to have when I'm going shopping!!
(Even tho you always touch my fats and squeeze my fats hate u for dat, and hello always post my unglam u fagit) 
Hehehe but I'll always love you no matter what.
Here's to more adventures as you venture on in your life ahead, and we must always keep in touch even after we've graduated from Secondary school ok!! (Promise me!!!!) don't throw me away after you go poly hor if not I hunt you down after I die HAHAHHAHAHA. 
I'm looking forward to more years ahead with you monkey tay and I'm so glad we are a part of each other lives. SARANGHAEYO, and finally happy 18th birthday once again my Cambodian monkey queen 😗
我爱你/


                            //
"A true friend is the greatest of all blessing" and indeed you are a blessing.


(Sigh I look real horrible here)

U bitch better be honored hor I fashion blogger post this kind of post for u
HAHAHAHA kidding la bai  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment