Friday, December 20, 2013

she's up all night to get lucky

LOOK FEATURING: Top- Cotton On • Skirt- H&M • Blazer- Cotton On • Necklace- H&M • Bag- Charles & Keith

ABOUT THE LOOK- I kept it minimal underneath the blazer as I wanted all attention on it, so I put together a chiffon sheer collar top and a studded leather skirt together. This leather skirt seems to work wonders, it can make any outfit more edgier and classier. For the accessories, I just wore a simple gold statement necklace and some rose gold x white arm accessories.









More random shots from that day


me and my mom!





Matcha dorayaki which was superb!

' Topshop//Topman was having sales and I figured I should just pick up some items since I was there!
I got a mesh jersey floral top and a pair of layered triangle necklace from Topman!

& MEET MY PHOTOGRAPHER! (I look like crap here but oh well.) My sister, thank you for helping me to take outfits even though sometimes I forget to credit you hehehe. LUVXXX UZZZ 



photo credits to my photographer, Angelina!
 thank you guys for reading and I'll see you in my next post!! xoxo

                             INSTAGRAM///LOOKBOOK




No comments:

Post a Comment