Thursday, December 5, 2013

CHANEL's LITTLE BLACK JACKET



OUTFIT FEATURING: Dress- H&M • Outerwear- H&M • Shoes- H&M • Bag- Charles & Keith • Necklace- Forever 21 • Arm accessories- H&M//gift

so for some reason, the contents of this post got deleted away suddenly, but luckily I still had the photos! So yes, recently my best friends and I went to the Little Black Jacket exhibition by Chanel, and I've got to admit Karl Lagerfeld's and Carine Roitfeld's works were amazing. Each photograph was able to showcase the different personalities of each individual well through their actions and poses.

NOTE: photos are in chronological order, so expect more outfit shots in the middle! :)







                                               just me and matthew goofing around 







                                            favourite shot of the both of them!


OUTFIT SHOTS: I paired my cat motif dress with a statement leather jacket and a statement neck piece to dress it up. Statement fashion pieces like a statement necklace, is always a good way to dress up your looks!
Having a structured outerwear over your dress/top also makes the outfit look more put together, wearing a blazer here would also be a good choice!

my choice of a little black jacket is a leather jacket! It's versatile and I can basically wear it over most of my pieces! From a white laced dress and some heels to a graphic printed top. What's yours? :) let me know in the comments below!





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My happy pills!








it was an amazing and well-spent day today, and I totally enjoyed it! How did your day went guys?

Meanwhile, do check me out on other sites-
LOOKBOOK.NU - for more daily fashion inspirations!
INSTAGRAM        - for more photos of my daily life!


If you enjoyed this post, do link or share it via twitter.com OR facebook.com, it will be greatly appreciated! Thank you guys for reading and I'll see you in my next post! xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment