Sunday, November 3, 2013

DENIM ON DENIM


Top- Topshop • Shorts- blogshop • Outerwear- Bangkok • Shoes- Nike • Bag- New Look • Accessories- H&M and given by someone

I really like my denim vest and I've got to say its a really versatile piece, it dresses up your look almost instantly especially when pairing denim on denim with the ripped and shredded details! When pairing denim on denim always make sure the top and bottom have different details and features if not I'm afraid you'll end up looking like you were wearing a costume all day long! Adding something like a belt in between the two apparels brings the whole look together and makes it look more put together and well-balanced. For my shoes and bag I decided to tone it down a little bit as I thought my outfit needed a little black in it so I just went with my everyday bag and sneakers. :)

TODAY
Went on a short shopping trip with my friend who is also my choir senior, Wen Hui! We went to Suntec City and I got quite a few items at the store Factorie and H&M! I spent a total of $216.40 on 7 apparels, 1 accessory and a pack of iron on badges. Was really satisfied and happy about my purchases even though it burnt a really big hole in my pocket!! I then went to JEM's H&M afterwards to pick up a few more items as I could not find the things I wanted in the Suntec city's outlet!
Wen Hui! 

Selfie on the crammed and really packed train! I really love his blonde hair!!

Met my sister and her friend, Claire at Jurong point for dinner at Din Tai Fung and then went to her house to slack for a while!

forgive my crude sister for showing the middle finger -___-

Mini camwhoring session in Claire's house!





And yes... I dyed my hair today! I dyed it red but too bad the colour isn't really obvious :( but I still love it though! And I've got to admit I really like how the red dye complements my natural brown hair really nicely!! 


Anyways its the end of this post, I hope you enjoyed reading and I'll see you in my next blog post! Stay tuned! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment