Tuesday, October 8, 2013

FASHION

Fashion is a general term for a popular style or practice, especially in clothingfootwearaccessoriesmakeupbody piercing, or furniture. Fashion refers to a distinctive and often habitual trend in the style in which a person dresses or to prevailing styles in behavior.

What is Fashion to me?
To me, Fashion isn't all about just dressing up. Fashion to me is about knowing your own personal style, and feeling confident whenever you wear an outfit which represents it.
•What's my personal style? 
For me. I think my personal style is more towards statement and edgy, i love pairing simple tops with leather skirts or printed bottoms and also pairing them with statement bags and shoes!

FiDé Fashion Week - read about it here!
I was scheduled by an amazing blogger; Willabelle for a day at FiDé Fashion show! I was scheduled for Michael Cinco's and VATIT ITTHI's fashion show and I'm really excited for it. It's gonna be my first ever time attending a Fashion show` so thank you Willabelle for the amazing passes!

•Fashion is simply enchanting and I am slowly going deeper and deeper into it, life is full of surprises and I'm dying to know what is going to happen next. •



                      see you in my next post and thanks for reading! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment